2022 Edmonton City Plan Public Engagement, APPI Award of Merit
2019 – Town of Slave Lake Downtown Area Structure Plan and Urban Design Handbook, APPI Award of Merit
2019 – Evolving Infill Roadmap, APPI Award of Merit
2018 – Mature Neighbourhood Overlay Public Engagement, City of Edmonton, APPI Award of Merit
- 2020 – Alberta Avenue Urban Design Analysis, City of Edmonton, APPI Award of Merit
- 2020 – Alberta Avenue Urban Design Analysis, City of Edmonton, Edmonton Urban Design Award of Merit
- 2020 – Chinatown Urban Interface Plan, City of Edmonton, APPI Award of Merit
- 2019 – Pocket Park, Camrose, Canada- Mayor’s Award 2019
- 2018 – Indian Society of Landscape Architecture – General Design: Commendation / Special Mention
- 2017- American Society of Landscape Architecture -Merit Award for Built Design
- 2016- TCS corporate campus at Mihan, Nagpur, India
- Spring Garden, Wan Chai Hong Kong to Dheeraj Patil in collaboration with UDP consultant – Hong Kong Urban renewal Authority and HKIP award
- Anderson Query Park Hong Kong – HK authority award
GSA leaders have published various research papers and presented work experience in numerous conferences.
GSA 2019, Landscape design “Weaving culture through the Landscape”, Tata Consultancy Services, Mihan, Nagpur, Published in Landscape Architecture Journal, Issue 58, 2019.
- Patil Dheeraj, Huang Xiao-min and Zhang Wen-jun (2014). Eco-tourism Development promoting crab culture and enhancing water ecology – Total design solution for ecological site development plan in Gaochun, Nanjing, China. Published in Eco-city and Green Building magazine issue 16 – summer 2014.
- Patil Dheeraj & Deshpande Dnyanesh (2006). Towards Sustainable Urban Transport: Strategies for Emerging Cities in Urban India. A research paper Submitted to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Urban Development, New Delhi, India.
- Prof Desai Prasanna, Patil Dheeraj & Deshpande Amol. 2000. Transferable Development Rights: Research on the Transferable Development Rights (TDR). Conference of AESA (Architects, Engineers, Surveyors Association) as a useful tool in the development of city, Pune, India.
- Prof Desai Prasanna, Patil Dheeraj & Deshpande Amol. 2000. Building Byelaws and Built form: Research on the building Byelaws and Built form of Pune city to understand the positive and negative point in changes of byelaws since last fifty years, published by the INDIAN BUILDING CONGRESS, issue 5, 2000.